Are you looking for the best induction cookware so you can use your new cooktop? You are in luck! We have put together a list of some of the best options on the market so you can not only use your induction cooktop, but you can do so with a high quality set of cookware. Take a look and find the one that would be perfect for your kitchen!
In a Hurry? Here Are Our Top 3 Picks
Reviews of the 5 Best Induction Cookware Sets
Let’s take a closer look at some of the best cookware for induction cookware.
1. Duxtop Whole-Clad Premium Cookware Set
- Set includes 8-inch, 10-inch fry pan; 1. 6-Quart and 3-quart Covered saucepan; 6-1/2-quart saucepot with cover; 6. 6" Pot holder
- Whole-clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel construction eliminates hot spots and ensures even heat distribution along the bottom and side walls of the...
- Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 550 degrees F; freezer-safe for food storage
- Lifetime Limited ; works on induction, electric plate, Radiant, ceramic, halogen and gas stove
When it comes to cookware, sometimes less is more. If you don’t have a huge family, you don’t really need a massive set of cookware. The Duxtop Whole-Clad Premium Cookware Set is a fantastic choice if you are looking for a modest set of pots and pans that you can use on your induction cooktop. This 9-piece set has all of the basics, which is more than enough to make a delicious and nutritious meal for yourself and your family. As our top pick, there are many things that you are going to love about this cookware set.
One of the downsides to many cookware sets is that they are more or less a one trick pony. That is not the case with this set from Duxtop. This is a medium sized set that includes several items that will help you get the job done with no problem. One of the best things about this set is that you can start out cooking on your induction cooktop and finish in the oven. If you like to prepare meals ahead of time, you can even mix something up and stick it in the freezer. The versatility of a stove, oven, and freezer safe cookware set makes it a breeze to prep and cook all in the same pan. Being oven safe is also great because you’re able to season the pan in the oven.
Upon unboxing your new set of cookware, you’ll find 9 pieces:
- 8” fry pan
- 10” fry pan
- 6-quart saucepan with stainless steel lid
- 3-quart saucepan with stainless steel lid
- 5-quart stockpot with stainless steel lid
- 6” pot holder
Another feature that many people love about the Duxtop Whole-Clad Premium Cookware Set is that it is a breeze to clean. You can certainly wash your pots and pans by hand but if you have a dishwasher and prefer hands-free cleaning, this set would be a great choice since the entire set is dishwasher safe.
Finally, the Duxtop Whole-Clad Premium Cookware Set is great for use on an induction cooktop but you can also use it one several other styles of cooktops. These pans are compatible with induction, electric, radiant, gas, ceramic, and halogen cooktops. No matter what kind of stove you have, these will most likely work out just fine for you.
- Dishwasher safe pots and pans
- Can be used on the stove, in the oven (up to 550°), and in the freezer
- Has a limited lifetime warranty
- Handle gets hot
2. Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Polished cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors.
- Cookware also features cool grip handles secured with stainless steel rivets and self-basting, tight fitting lids, Triple-Ply construction includes...
- Oven safe up to 550F, Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe, Tight-fitting stainless steel covers seal in food's natural juices and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results. Covers are...
- 12-piece cookware set. The set consists of: 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans; 8- and 10-inch open skillets; 3-1/2-quart covered saute pan; 8-quart...
If you have been searching for a high-quality set of cookware, you are in the right place. When it comes to shopping for a new set of stainless steel cookware, there are many features that you are going to run into from oven and dishwasher safe options and models that can be used on various styles of cooktops. Luckily for you, the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware Set comes with a wide range of perks! As our runner up, this is a fantastic choice for a wide variety of homes. If you want a set that has a few more bells and whistles, this would be great for you.
The first feature we are going to cover is the large size of this cookware set. This is a hefty kit with 12 pieces, including several saucepans, stockpots, and saute pans with lids. It even has a steamer insert with its own separate cover. With the pieces that are included, this is a great option for people that cook at home often, those that like to host dinner parties, and those that often do holiday meals at their home.
Here’s what is included with this kit:
- 5-qt saucepan with lid
- 3-qt saucepan with lid
- 8-inch skillet
- 10-inch skillet
- 5-qt saute pan with lid
- 8-qt stockpot with lid
- Steamer insert with cover
Each piece in this set is compatible with induction cooktops as well as gas and electric stoves. In addition to being safe for multiple types of stoves, these pans are oven safe up to 550° and they are also dishwasher safe. Cooking and cleanup will be easier than ever with this fantastic set of cookware.
- Oven safe up to 550°
- Comes with 12 pieces
- Triple plu construction is super durable
- Hand cleaning the rivets can be difficult
3. All-Clad Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Cookware Set
- Set includes: 10 and 12-inch fry pans, 2 and 3-quart sauce pans with lids, 3 and 6-quart saute pans with lids, 12-inch chef's pan, and 8-quart...
- Classic tri-ply construction, made with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for...
- Secured with riveted stainless-steel handles to ensure a safe grip and to add a bit of style with stainless-steel lids to match
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven and broiler-safe up to 600°F
- Handcrafted in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime...
Are you on the hunt for a professional-quality set of cookware that you can use to make tasty meals at home? This 14-piece set from All-Clad is a great addition to any cook’s kitchen. From frying to boiling to sauteing, this kit can do it all. If you want a reliable cookware set that will allow you to make a full spread without having to reuse any pan, this is the kit for you.
This high-end cookware set is the perfect choice for anyone that wants to treat themselves to something special. One of the best things about the All-Clad Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Cookware Set is that it is constructed with triple ply bonded construction with an aluminum core in the base, ensuring consistency and even cooking each time you use it. You never have to worry about hot spots and burning part of your dinner again.
Another thing about this set that is loved by many is that you can use your pans on the stovetop and you can use them in the oven. In fact, they are oven and broiler safe up to 600° F. That is perfect for people that like to make one-pan casseroles or frittatas, since you can start the dish on the stovetop and toss it in the oven to finish it or to brown and crisp up the top.
The final perk we’re going to cover is the size of the All-Clad Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Cookware Set. This is a 14-piece set that includes more than enough items to make cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner super easy.
Included in the kit:
- 10” fry pan
- 12” fry pan
- 2-quart saucepan with stainless steel lid
- 3-quart saucepan with stainless steel lid
- 3-quart saute pan with stainless steel lid
- 6-quart saute pan with stainless steel lid
- 12” chefs pan with stainless steel lid
- 8-quart stockpot with stainless steel lid
This expansive dishwasher safe set is the perfect addition to any cook’s kitchen.
- Triple-ply construction with with aluminum core ensures even heating
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe
4. T-fal Professional Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Set includes: 8 inches fry pan, 10.25 inches fry pan, 1 Egg Wonder fry pan, 1 quart; saucepan with lid, 3 quart; saucepan with lid, 5 quart; stockpot,...
- Heat mastery system: T fal's heat mastery system is a 3 ingredient recipe for perfectly delicious cooking results every time; Superior and longer...
- Thermo spot indicator: The ring around the spot turns solid red to show when pans are perfectly preheated and ready for ingredients to be added proper...
- Durable nonstick: Scratch resistant and toxin free, hard Titanium reinforced nonstick interior stands upto rigorous use and allows for cooking without...
- Riveted handles & vented lids: Riveted, stay cool silicone handles are comfortable and secure; vented tempered glass lid maintains visibility, while...
Have you been shopping around for a set of cookware that you can use on your induction cooktop, is non-stick, and that will last through the years? If you are looking for an affordable set of pots and pans for your first home or to replace your old, worn out cookware this would be a fantastic choice! This 12-piece set has everything you need to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. As our budget pick, the T-fal Professional Non-Stick Cookware Set has a ton of perks, from the affordable cost to the size of the set.
It can be hard to find a great set of non-stick cookware that is compatible with an induction cooktop. No matter what kind of stove you have, you can use the T-fal Professional Non-Stick Cookware Set! Even if you replace your stove or move into a new home that has a different style of stovetop, you’ll still be able to enjoy using this set.
One of the best things about the T-fal Professional Non-Stick Cookware Set is that the durable construction of these pots and pans means they’ll last you a long time. The thick induction base is resistant to warping, the non-stick interior is reinforced with titanium, and the sturdy stay-cool silicone handles are riveted on.
This set has 12 pieces for you to enjoy:
- 8” fry pan
- 25” fry pan
- Egg Wonder fry pan
- 1-qt saucepan with vented glass lid
- 3-qt saucepan with vented glass lid
- 5-qt stockpot with vented glass lid
- Stainless steel steamer insert
- 2 nylon tools
While a lot of non-stick cookware with rubberized handles are only able to be used on the stove, the T-fal Professional Non-Stick Cookware Set is oven safe. You can use the pans in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrehneit and the lids care safe up to 350 degrees. In addition to being oven safe, you can also safely wash them in the dishwasher.
- Pans and lids are dishwasher and oven safe
- Lids are vented for a clear view of what you’re cooking
- Scratch resistant non-stick coating is toxin free
- One Egg Wonder pan is not compatible with induction
5. Tramontina Gourmet Prima Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Set includes: 8” & 10” Fry Pans; 5.5 Qt. Covered Deep Sauté Pan; 1.5 Qt., 2 Qt. & 3 Qt. Covered Sauce Pans; and 8 Qt. Covered Sauce Pot
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Cookware vessels and stainless-steel lids are oven-safe up to up to 500°F/ 260°C
- Made in Brazil, assembled and packaged in USA; Lifetime Warranty
If you want a set of cookware that gives you top-notch performance while showing off your stylish nature, the Tramontina Gourmet Prima Stainless Steel Cookware Set would be a fantastic choice for your home. This classy cookware set combines style and functionality, giving you a set of pots and pans that you’ll be proud to cook with and to have on display in your kitchen.
This is a 12-piece set, featuring everything you need to cook a great meal. If you’ve been dying to try out a recipe that calls for searing your meat then baking it low and slow, this would be a great choice. The stainless steel pieces are oven safe up to 500° F, allowing you to start a dish on the stove and finish it in the oven. You can even season your pan in the oven, helping make the stainless steel pans non-stick.
What’s in the box:
- 8” fry pan
- 10” fry pan
- 5-qt deep saute pan with stainless steel lid
- 5-qt sauce pan with stainless steel lid
- 2-qt sauce pan with stainless steel lid
- 3-qt sauce pan with stainless steel lid
- 8-quart covered sauce pot
One of the most desirable features you’ll be able to enjoy is the fact that the Tramontina Gourmet Prima Stainless Steel Cookware Set is compatible with all cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction. Being able to use it on all stoves makes this a great choice for a wedding gift since you don’t have to worry that the pans won’t work for the happy couple.
Are you tired of drips and spills when you’re pouring things out of your pans? That’s not something you’ll have to worry about when you use the Tramontina Gourmet Prima Stainless Steel Cookware Set. Each of the pots and pans has a flared drip-free edge so you can pour off extra fat or liquid without making a mess.
- Dishwasher safe
- Pans and lids can be used on the stove and in the oven up to 500° F
- Drip-free edge
- Lids may rust
There is more to choosing the best induction cookware beyond it working with your stovetop; here are a few things you should think about before picking one.
Stainless Steel or Non-Stick
Whether you choose stainless steel or non-stick essentially comes down to your cooking skills and personal preference. Both styles of pans have their perks and they also have downsides. Stainless steel is a great choice for people that want a healthier way to cook, since they are uncoated and you don’t have to worry about chemicals transferring to your food or being released into the air. They also have a higher threshold of heat tolerance and can be used in the oven and often the broiler, too. One of the negatives is that food is more likely to stick.
Non-stick cookware sets are perfect for people that are new to cooking since they don’t have to worry about their food sticking to the pan. Because they are non-stick, this makes them super easy to clean. Also, most non-stick cookware is now oven safe, although you should always check about the specific piece you are looking for. One con to using non-stick is that you shouldn’t use metal utensils in them since they can damage the coating.
How Many Pieces You Need
Cookware can be bought in sets and individually. Before you choose a set, think about how often you cook, how many dishes you typically make at a time, and how many people you cook for. A single person that doesn’t cook at home often may want to go with a few specific individual pieces such as two different sized frying pans and two different sized saucepans. If you have a larger family or you often have guests, you may want to go with a cookware set. Another option would be to choose a smaller set and get some individual pieces as well, to expand and customize your cookware collection.
Ease of Cleaning
One of the chores that a lot of people despise. If you are one of those people, you should definitely go with cookware that is easy to clean. Unseasoned stainless steel, while being great at browning and searing, can cause food to burn more easily, making it harder to clean sometimes. If you want something that you can wipe out with ease, you may want to go with non-stick pans. You may even find that your cookware is dishwasher safe, making it a breeze to keep clean.
Here are some frequently asked questions about induction cookware.
How do you cook with an induction cooktop?
Induction cooktops use a process called thermal conduction to create heat. Underneath the surface of the cooktop, there is a wire that generates an oscillating magnet field. This induces the electrons in the magnetic material in your pans to create an electrical current, which results in your pan heating up. When you cook with an induction cooktop, keep in mind that they heat your pan up very quickly. A lot of beginners tend to burn things the first few times they cook on an induction cooktop because they aren’t used to their pan being so hot so fast.
To get a feel for how quickly each pan you have will get hot, you can test them by putting water in them, putting them on the cooktop, and seeing how long it takes for the water to boil at each setting.
Is a stainless steel or non-stick pan better?
In short, neither stainless steel nor non-stick is better than the other. The right one for you comes down to what your needs are. If you want a pan that has a high heat tolerance and can saute, sear, and brown well, then a stainless steel pan would be a good choice. If you’re looking for something that is super easy to clean and that your food won’t stick to, then you’d probably prefer a non-stick pan. Luckily, you can find stainless steel cookware and non-stick cookware that is compatible with induction cooktops, as well as many other styles of stoves.
When it comes to finding the best induction cookware, choosing the right set doesn’t have to be hard. Our list has a little bit of everything so no matter what your needs may be, you’ll have no problem narrowing down your favorites and picking a great set of cookware for your kitchen.
Our top pick is the Duxtop Whole-Clad Premium Cookware Set, which combines durability with style and function to give you a great set of pots and pans that are built to last. If that set doesn’t seem like the right fit, take a look at the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware Set. It’s a 12-piece cookware set and has everything you need to make a great meal for your family. Are you looking for a budget friendly non-stick option? The T-fal Professional Nonstick Cookware Set is our budget pick because it is a very affordable set of non-stick cookware that can be used in your induction cooktop and in the oven.
Regardless of which cookware set you choose, each one is a great choice for use on your induction cooktop. The next step is up to you. Try out one of the best induction cookware sets in your home!