If you’re in the market for the best masticating juicer and you aren’t sure which one to choose, you are in the right place. There are a ton of varieties of juicers available on the market, all with a wide range of features.
In a Hurry? Here Are Our Top 3 Picks
Reviews of the 10 Best Masticating Juicers
When searching for the best masticating juicers, there are several to choose from. Take a look at our list to find the right one for you!
1. Picberm Slow Masticating Juicer
- >>>【Higher Nutrient Preservation】: 80 RPM slow juicing process and small feeding chute design can not only preserve maximum nutrients from fruits...
- >>>【Safe and Quiet Operation】: Quiet motor runs less than 60 dB, you can prepare morning drinks without disturbing your family and neighbors....
- >>>【Ideal for Juicing Various Fruits and Veggies】: Soft/Hard 2-speed control allows you to extract juice easily from various fruits and vegetables...
- >>>【Convenient and Easy to Clean】One button assemble design allows you to take the juicer apart in seconds. With the provided cleaning brush you...
- >>>【Warranty and Service】This product comes with a 3-year warranty. Also, we will provide you lifelong technical support and customer service. If...
If you have been interested in diving into the juicing world but don’t know where to start then you are in the right place. Picberm’s Slow Masticating Juicer is a fantastic choice for your juicing needs. This slow juicer crushes your fruit and vegetables and squeezes all the juice out, leaving you with a glass of delicious, fresh juice and a handful of dry pulp. If you want to get a masticating juicer, the Picberm Slow Masticating Juicer would be an awesome choice for you.
As our top choice, this model from Picberm is a great choice for all of your home juicing needs. Not only will your juices be delicious, this machine is a breeze to use and works much more quickly than a slow press juicer normally does.
If you are looking to get into juicing and want a machine that combines quality with price, durability, and performance, then you are going to love this juicer.
Using the Picberm Slow Masticating Juicer comes with a lot of benefits. If you want fresh-squeezed juice with minimal foam, then you are going to love with juicer. If you are looking for a juicer that can give delicious and healthy results, this would be a wonderful investment in your health.
If you have ever used a juicer and it got clogged from too many things going in at once, just switch to reverse mode so the machine runs backward, dislodging the fruit or vegetables that are stuck.
The Picberm Slow Masticating Juicer is super easy to use!
- After you decide on which fruits and veggies you want in your juice, chop them up so they will fit in the juicer.
- Add your ingredients to the juicer and let it go.
- Before you know it, you’ll have a cup of juice and a cup of dry pulp!
Read the full review: Picberm Slow Masticating Juicer
- A handy cleaning brush is included
- Reverse mode can be used to dislodge anything that may get stuck
- Kale, spinach and other leafy greens do very well in it.
- Small pieces can get lost
2. AMZChef Slow Masticating Juicer
- Great Christmas Gift!!! 【Multi-purpose for Fruits ＆ Veggies,Upgrade Spiral System】AMZCHEF slow juicer with 7 spiral masticating for maximum...
- 【Small Caliber Cold Press Masticating Juicer】: AMZCHEF slow juicer with small feeder chute allows you can remove the seeds when you cytting the...
- 【Higher and Purer Juice Yield and Richer Nutrition】: AMZCHEF cold press juicer uses a low speed motor and fine grinding which best retains the...
- 【Easy to Assemble and Intelligent Protection Chips】：Juicer Machines has reverse function to avoid stuck and helps you to clean.Cold press juicer...
- 【AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer Warranty and Service】: We want you to feel safe with your purchase, That's why we stand behing our AMZCHEF cold...
If you’re interested in trying out some fresh-squeezed juice at home but don’t know where to start, we’re here to help. With so many mastication juicer choices, it’s hard to know which one to go with. AMZChef’s Slow Masticating Juicer is a fantastic choice for your juicing needs. The slow crushing and squeezing action ensures that your new juicer will be able to get the juice and nutrients out of your fruits and vegetables with ease.
This is our runner up pick and for good reason. This reliable machine works quickly has a high yield and will make sure you have super healthy juice at home without having to put in too much extra work. If you want a sturdy and affordable juicer, this is the one for you.
The days of not being able to properly juice your kale, spinach and wheatgrass are over! If you want to get a masticating juicer, the AMZChef Slow Masticating Juicer would be a great choice for your juicing needs.
As one of the best cold-press juicers on the market, you can take comfort in knowing that the AMZChef Slow Masticating Juicer will leave you with delicious fresh-squeezed juice every time.
There are many great benefits to using the AMZChef Slow Masticating Juicer. If you have been on the hunt for a juicer that gives its user delicious juice without costing them an arm and a leg, this is the machine for you. This powerful appliance can turn anything to juice, from hard fruits to soft fruits to leafy greens.
Read the full review: AMZChef Slow Masticating Juicer
- Low-speed motor
- Runs very quietly
- Has a fine grinding mode
- Juice does get a bit foamy
3. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer
- ✔🍇🎀Christmas Gift!🎀 ✔【Multi-purpose for Fruits &Veggies】: This juicer that can extract various of fruits and vegetables in a few...
- ✔🍅【High Juice Yield & Richer Nutrition】:slow masticating can perfectly separate juice and pulp,extracting higher-purity juice and preserving...
- ✔🍒【Safe & Quiet Operation】: Our cold press juicer equipped with intelligent protection chips, making it stop automatically for every 20...
- ✔🍉【Quick & Easy to Clean】: This juicer machine features a safety lock design, helps you easy to assemble and disassemble in minutes. Has...
- ✔🍏 【PREMIUM SERVICE】: For Amazon customers, this product comes with Lifelong Technical Support & 24 Hours PREMIUM SERVICE. If you have any...
Are you looking to branch out into the world of fresh-squeezed juice at home? The first step to juicing at home is discovering which juicer would be best for your needs. When you’re choosing between the best masticating juicers, knowing which is right can be difficult. Aobosi’s Slow Masticating Juicer will change the way you make juice at home. The slow grinding and juicing action ensures that your new juicer will be able to extract the nutrient from your fruits and vegetables without too much work on your part.
One of the best perks of this machine is that it works great with leafy greens. If you want to add kale, spinach, or mint to your juices, this would be appliance to use to increase the vegetable intake of your family.
This juicer is a great addition to your home if:
- You want to increase the veggie intake of their family
- You love cold-pressed juices but don’t want to spend a ton of money at the local juice shop
- You want to be able to make popsicles out of fresh juice
There are so many benefits to using the Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer, it’s hard to know where to start. Whether you want to get into juicing for a cleanse or just to replace your family’s sugary drinks with something more healthy, the Aobosi Juicer is a great way to make that change. Featuring a quiet motor, durable blades, and easy assembly, the Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer is a great addition to your kitchen appliance collection.
Read the full review: Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer
- Has super quiet mode – less than 60dB
- Includes a froth separator
- Attachments are dishwasher safe
- Chute is a bit small
4. Koios Juicer
- 【Multi-Application】: Masticating Juicer can extract all kinds of fibrous fruits and vegetables, such as celery, ginger, leafy greens, carrot,...
- 【Quiet and Convenient】: The juicer is less than 60db when working. And it is easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make...
- 【Higher Nutritional Value】: Compared to centrifugal juicer, the masticating juicer keeps the minerals, enzymes, vitamins, trace minerals and...
- 【Higher Juicer Yield】: Compared to centrifugal juicers, slow juicer is higher juice yield by the auger squeezing and reverse function. You will...
- 【What you get】: Slow juicer adopts advanced technology and is made of baby food grade BPA-free materials. Our motor is covered by a 10-year...
There are several reasons you’re going to love the Koios Juicer. Have you been looking for a reliable juicer that you can use to sneak more fruits and veggies into your family’s diet? As a masticating juicer, this machine easily juices all types of fruits and veggies, from juicier pears to items like kale and spinach that may not contain as much juice. This machine has a quiet motor, durable blades, and easy assembly, making it a great choice for your home.
If you want to start your days with a nutritious and tasty drink, this juicer from Koios is going to change your mornings for the better. The first step to juicing at home is finding a great masticating juicer for your needs. When trying to decide on the best juicers, it’s hard to know which one is right for you and your home. Koios’s Slow Masticating Juicer would be a wise choice for your home juicing needs. This machine is great because it breaks down the fruits and vegetables slowly, making it easy for the Koios Juicer to get every drop of juice out.
Using this machine is super easy!
- Choose your fruits and vegetables. Feel free to use leafy veggies, as this juicer can handle leafy greens with no issue.
- Chop everything up so that the fruits and veggies will fit in the chute and the machine itself.
- Drop the items in the juicer and let the machine do its job.
- Enjoy your juice.
Read the full review: Koios Juicer
- Nice and quiet at less than 60dB
- 10-year warranty on the motor
- Attachments are dishwasher safe
- The chute is on the small side
5. Omega Nutrition Center
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY - Cold press juicing is one of the most effective ways to easily access nutritious enzymes and antioxidants that boost immunity...
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES - Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of celery, carrots, leafy...
- NUTRITION SYSTEM - Turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind Coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and frozen desserts, and...
If you want to get the ball rolling on a healthy day, the Omega Nutrition Center is going to change the way you start your days for the better. Before you can make great juice at home, you need to check out the top choices for juicers. Luckily the decision is easy when you have Omega’s slow masticating juicer as a contender.
The Omega Nutrition Center is the ultimate juicer and kitchen appliance. One of the biggest perks to using this great appliance is that it is a full nutrition center rather than just a juicer. What does that mean exactly? You can use the Omega Nutrition Center to grind coffee and spices, make nut butter, make soy or almond milk, make baby food, extrude pasta, make cold-pressed juices and several other functions.
If you prefer to purchase items with multiple functions, this would be a great choice for your kitchen! You can do so many things with this great machine, it would be a wise investment in your home and what you can do in the kitchen.
Read the full review: Omega Nutrition Center
- Can be used for pasta, nut milk, nut butter, mincing garlic, and many more functions
- Powerful motor
- High juice yield with dry pulp
- Screens tend to break
6. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor a great choice for your home for several reasons. If you have been looking for a reliable juicer that you can use to sneak more fruits and veggies into your family’s diet, then you are in luck! Making a tasty juice that’s made of fruits and vegetables is a great way to broaden the range of things your kids are consuming. You can even use your juicer for making yummy popsicles in the summer.
When you wake up in the morning, the last thing anyone has energy for is cooking a big breakfast. Luckily, cooking can wait since you can replace your nutrients with a healthy fresh-squeezed juice. The first step to juicing at home is finding the right masticating juicer for your needs. The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor is a wise investment in the health of you and your family. Having the ability to juice all kinds of fruits and veggies, even the leafy greens that don’t have much liquid to them can greatly improve the health of you and your family.
One of the best things you can do for your family is to give them nutritious foods and drinks. With the Aicok Masticating Juicer, your family will be well on their way to improved health and wellness before you know it.
Read the full review: Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
- Runs below 60 decibels, making it nice and quiet
- Juice and pulp separation
- Attachments are dishwasher safe
- Some of the plastic pieces break off
7. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer With Quiet Motor
If you don’t typically have the energy to make breakfast first thing in the morning, then a juicer would be a great choice for you. Starting the day with a glass of freshly squeezed juice allows you to get the vitamins and minerals you need to start out your day but you don’t have to cook anything. The first step to juicing at home is purchasing a high-quality juicer. Luckily for you, you can read reviews about various juicers before you commit to one.
The Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer with Quiet Motor is a great choice for all of your family’s juicing needs. It is a fantastic addition to your kitchen because it’s a reliable juicer that you can use to sneak more fruits and veggies into your kid’s diets. It’s easier than ever to get kids to consume vegetables if you can disguise them and make them taste good. The slow crushing and grinding action make this a fantastic way to get the most of spinach, kale, and other leafy items that don’t typically have a ton of water content. Even if your kid won’t willingly eat a salad, they will no longer be missing out on those vitamins and minerals.
With a juicer, you can add fruits, vegetables, and even various herbs to your juices for delicious and detoxifying drinks right in your own home. You won’t have to spend an arm and a leg on healthy drinks anymore.
Read the full review: Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer with Quiet Motor
- Quiet juicer runs below 60 decibels
- BPA free materials used
- Attachments are dishwasher safe
- Larger fruits and vegetables need to be cut up
8. Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer
- Large Feed Chute - 3 inch feed chute easily accepts large pieces of fruits and vegetables greatly reducing prep times and also has a smaller feed...
- Greater Juice Yield With Dryer Pulp - The patented mechanism spins at 60 rpm extracting up to 60% more juice and 50% more vitamins and minerals than...
- Anti-drip Design And Easy Fast Clean-ups - The pre-clean function allows for no cumbersome clean-ups.
- Safer Operation - The safety sensor button assures that if all the parts are not correctly installed and attached, the juicer will not operate. This...
- Quality Above All Els - Engineered in Germany and built with quality in mind, the Mueller Ultra Juicer was designed and tested through three...
If you want to make a positive impact on your health, making homemade juice is a great way to start. Take a look at some ideas for juicers and you’ll be one step closer to making fresh juice. If you want an appliance that is easy to use and will give great results, this is a great choice for your juicing needs. With a large chute, you won’t have to spend as much time prepping your fruits and vegetables. You will be relaxing with a fresh glass of juice before you know it.
Adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet is a breeze with juice! One of the biggest perks to using this great machine is that the chute is nice and big which allows you to be able to spend less time on prep since you won’t have to chop things so finely.
Read the full review: Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer
- Has a large 3-inch chute
- Cut down on messes with the anti-drip machine
- High yield machine
- Lots of parts to clean
When you’re shopping around for the best masticating juicer there are some things you should think about before you take the plunge and make a purchase.
This is a detail that many people don’t think about before they purchase a juicer but it is important that you check and see how big the chute is. No matter what size it is, you will still be able to make juice just fine but keep in mind that a narrower chute means you will have much more prep time since you will have to cut your fruits and vegetables so that they will fit in the machine.
Another big thing to consider when looking for a new juicer is how large the capacity of the machine is. If you plan on making a large batch of juice for the whole family, you will want a machine that can handle the workload. Luckily, most of the juicers on the list have an exit for both the pulp and the juice so neither will need to be stored in the appliance itself. Just make sure that if you are making a lot of juice that you have a large enough container to hold all of the juice and the pulp.
If you want to be able to try custom juice blends, having a masticating juicer of your own would be a great choice. Whether you want a kiwi, strawberry, peach, broccoli combo or you just want something simple like peach and orange, being able to make any flavor of juice you want is a great thing.
You can even customize how much or little pulp is in your juice. A masticating juicer often leads to thicker juice with more pulp but you can easily modify this. Simply put cheesecloth, some clean pantyhose, or coffee filters in a mesh metal strainer and remove the pulp. Alternatively, if you like a lot of pulp, you can add more to it by putting some of the dry pulp in your juice.
Usually when someone shops around for a masticating juicer, they typically plan to just use it for juicing. Something that most people don’t realize is that some juicers can meet multiple uses and functions. This may not be something you are aware of, especially if you have never owned a juicer before but some of the juicers on the market allow you to make nut milk, nut butter, and some of them even allow you to extrude pasta. Regardless of what you are planning to use your juicer for, it is important that you figure out what your machine can do so you get the most of it.
This may not seem like it’s an important detail but a lot of people like to purchase appliances and accessories that match the other items in their kitchens. Luckily, with so many masticating juicers available to choose from, there is bound to be a machine that fits perfectly in your space, whether you like a more contemporary look or you like more farmhouse or traditional.
While juice presses are appliances that are similar to a food processor or blender, not all of them are very loud. In fact, most of the juicers on our list today are rated at 60 decibels or less, making them perfect for homes where one person may be up earlier than others to start their day and want to make sure they won’t be disturbing sleeping relatives, roommates, or neighbors.
Ease of Use
One of the best things about the juicers that we have covered on this list is that they are all fairly user-friendly. If you need a model that is easy to use, just about any model we have touched on should be a great addition to your home.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the best masticating juicer.
How do I choose a juicer?
When you are on the hunt for a new juicer, it is important that you know how to choose a juicer. Luckily, choosing a masticating juicer is much easier than you may think. Before you make a purchase, it is important that you think about your needs.
There are a ton of juicers on the market and they all serve the same basic function of juicing, but there are some appliances that are better for your specific needs than others. You should look into how user-friendly the appliance is, how easy it is to assemble, and how efficient it is. You can even find models that do things other than just juice. You can find models that grind the coffee, make nut milk, make nut butters, and many other great functions.
When it comes down to choosing a masticating juicer or a centrifugal machine, there are positives and negatives to each to take into account. If you are totally new to the world of juicing, you may not know the difference between the styles but there are some key differences. A centrifugal machine chops the fruits and veggies with a spinning blade while a masticating model crushes and squeezes.
Do I have to use fresh fruit?
Technically no you do not have to use fresh fruit. However, one of the biggest perks to using a masticating juicer is that you do not lose any of the nutrients of the fruits or veggies since you do not have to heat anything up. You can use fresh, canned, or thawed frozen fruit to make juice, depending on what you prefer.
What if I don’t like pulp?
One of the best things about making your own juice at home is that you can make it however you want. If you want a broccoli, orange, cherry, apple juice, you can make it. If you want your juice completely pulp-free, you can do that, too. Removing the pulp is easy, too! You can use a mesh metal strainer with cheesecloth, coffee filters, or fresh pantyhose to strain out any pulp or chunks.
What are the benefits of cold-pressed juices?
There are many great reasons to drink cold-pressed juices. One of the biggest reasons to go with cold-pressed juice is that the process of cold-pressing does not add any heat which means the oxidation process won’t be started prematurely. Because there is no heat introduced at any point, the enzymes that occur naturally in the fruits and vegetables are kept alive and intact. The nutrients and enzymes are the main reason you would want to drink cold-pressed juice since it is the closest you can get to eating a piece of fresh fruit.
The process of cold pressing juice is much easier than you may think. The basic process is simple. You place your fruit and veggies into the juicer, the machine crushes and grinds up the products you placed inside of it and presses the juices out of the pulp. This method is ideal because no heat is introduced to degrade the quality of the nutrients and the oxidation process has been delayed.
While a centrifugal appliance introduces heat because of the friction on the machine, a cold-press juicer is ideal because you do not have to worry that any of the nutrients are going to be depleted since everything is done at a much colder temperature. Cold press juicers are a healthy alternative to juicers that introduce heat to the process.
Masticating juicers are designed to slowly crush and grind anything you put into it to force out the juice, causing no harm to any of the enzymes or vitamins in your fruits and vegetables. Because the juicing process doesn’t use any heat, you don’t lose any of the nutrients when you use a masticating juicer. One of the biggest perks to using one of these great appliances is that the high yield of the machine makes this perfect for juicing leafy greens since it can extract all of the plant’s available liquid. A cold pressing juicer is a great choice for people that want the most nutrient-rich juice possible.
To use a masticating juicer, the process is simple. Using a slow juicer is an easy process. Choose your fruits and vegetables. You can use leafy greens, soft produce, and other leafy items such as mint and cilantro. Anything that may be too big to fit in the chute should be cut up so they will fit. Add all of the items and let the juicer do the work. Before you know it, you will have a glass of juice and a pile of slightly damp pulp.
Can you prevent foam when juicing?
If you are new to juicing and the foam on top grosses you out, you are not alone. There are a lot of people that do not like the foam and do whatever they can to avoid it or get rid of it. Unfortunately, when it comes to fresh-squeezed juice, foam is an inevitable part of the process. If you want to know how to prevent foam when juicing, it is easy to reduce the amount of foam you get. Using a top-performing masticating juicer, you are much less likely to get large amounts of foam but it will still happen.
If you juice lower fiber items, you are less likely to get foam. Some items that are more likely to produce foam are tomatoes, apple, and leafy greens. If you want something that won’t make much foam, carrots are a great choice. You can also freeze the gears of your juicer overnight to help cut down on the foam level.
What are some negatives to using a masticated juicer?
There really aren’t too many downsides to using a masticated juicer. These machines are pretty efficient and do a great job of getting all of the liquid out of the pulp from whatever fruits and vegetables you include in your juice blend. One thing that is a downside to many people is the cost of a masticating juicer. There are a ton of cheap centrifugal models on the market but you get what you pay for. If you want really good cold-pressed juice at home, a masticated juicer is the way to go.
All in all, there are a ton of great products available that will allow you to make delicious cold-pressed juices at home. With so many juicers available on the market, it may be overwhelming to try to decide which one would be the best for you. Luckily, we have compiled a comprehensive guide with 10 of the best masticating juicers on the market.
Our best overall pick is the Picberm Slow Masticating Juicer. This machine is super powerful and made to give you cold-pressed juices with minimal work on your end. All you have to do is chop your fruits and vegetables, put them in, and let the machine do the rest.
Our runner up is the AMZChef Slow Masticating Juicer. This fantastic appliance was built to make juicing much easier, allowing people to be able to make delicious drinks in the comfort of their own homes.
Finally, our budget pick is the Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer. This super-affordable juicer is one of the most affordable masticating juicers on the market. You can have tasty juices at home without having to break the bank.
Overall, there are a ton of masticating juicers that are made specifically for making cold-pressed juices at home with ease. No matter which one you choose, you will be able to make the most delicious homemade juice you have ever made.