Updated on January 3, 2022
If you want the best leather conditioner that allows you to repair and replenish dry leather, you are in the right place. The Bickmore Bic 4 Leather Conditioner is a great choice for all of your leather, from boots to purses to saddlebags.
Bickmore Bic 4 Leather Conditioner Review
- PREMIUM LEATHER CONDITIONER SINCE 1882: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner...
- WILL NOT DARKEN YOUR LEATHER: Unlike most leather conditioners, Bick 4 Leather...
- COMPLETELY WAX FREE: Unlike other brands, Bick 4 is a completely wax-free...
Are you looking for the best leather conditioner for your boots and other leather items but haven’t had any luck in your search? This ultra-moisturizing mink oil will revive old, dried out leather, breathing life back into pieces you may have thought weren’t repairable. Ideal for use on boots, harnesses, saddles, and purses.
Since 1882, Bickmore has been producing high-quality leather care products and the Bickmore Bic 4 Leather Conditioner definitely stands up to their reputation. This conditioner is perfect for motorcycle seats, handbags, furniture, and much more.
Who Is This Product For?
The Bickmore Bic 4 Leather Conditioner is a fantastic choice for a wide variety of leather products.
It’s perfect for conditioning:
- Equestrian equipment
- Purses and handbags
- Motorcycle seats
- Exotic leather products
One of the biggest responsibilities as a leather owner is keeping your leather clean and conditioned. Luckily, there are a lot of great conditioners available on the market. If you want a leather conditioner that is affordable and can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, Bickmore Bic 4 Leather Conditioner would be a great choice.
Whether you need to condition your motorcycle apparel, work boots, or saddle, this conditioner will keep your leather moist and supple.
Pros and Cons
Here are a few things we really like about this product:
- Compatible with a wide range of items
- A little bit goes a long way
- Does not darken leather
And here’s something we don’t like about it:
- Lightweight formula may require an extra coat
How To Use It
One of the best things about this conditioner is that application is easy!
- Moving in tight circles, work the conditioner into the leather. Use a clean cloth for application.
- Always wait about an hour between coats.
- After you finish applying your final coat, let the conditioner sit for an hour.
- Buff away any excess conditioner with a clean, dry towel.
- Repeat every 6 to 8 weeks or more frequently if needed.
All in all, Bickmore Bic 4 Leather Conditioner is a great choice for your leather conditioning needs. This product is ideal for boots but can be used on a variety of surface such as gloves, furniture, saddlebags, and belts to keep the leather looking great and protected from water, scuffs, and fading. Try out Bickmore Bic 4 Leather Conditioner for yourself!