If you are looking for the best vacuum for small apartments, this would be a great choice for you! The Bissell Cleanview is a powerful upright bagless vacuum that pairs Bissell’s One-Pass Technology with the Multi-Cyclonic Suction System to eliminate embedded dirt and hard to clean messes from your carpet with fewer passes than other vacuums. With a large capacity dirt cup of 2 liters, this vacuum holds several rooms worth of dust, hair, and other debris, allowing you to spend more time cleaning and less time emptying the tank.
Bissell Cleanview Review
- Every purchase saves pets
- One Pass Technology With Powerful Suction And Innovative Brush Design To Clean On The Initial Pass (Removes Most Surface Debris Based On Visual Test Btp0221)
- Powerful, Multi Cyclonic Suction System For Lasting Suction That Captures And Keeps Dirt In The Bin, Where It Belongs
- Multi Level Filtration With A Washable Filter Helps Reduce Household Dust And Allergens. Power : 8 Amps
- Lightweight Design Makes It Easy To Carry And Push Without Sacrificing Power. Automatic Cord Rewind no. Surface Type: Bare Floors, Carpet, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery
Last update on 2020-04-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A vacuum is a vacuum, right? Not so much! The Bissell Cleanview was first released in March of 2017, forever changing the way homeowners clean their homes. Most vacuums require you to pass over the same area over and over without making much of a difference in the cleanliness of your floors.
The Bissell Cleanview is a game-changer in the vacuuming world. With Bissel’s One-Pass Technology, wide head size, and Multi-Cyclonic Suction System, your floors are going to be cleaner than any other vacuum can get them, with less work on your part.
Who Is This Product For?
Do you hate vacuuming the same area over and over? Does your home have carpet and upholstery? Do you have stairs and other hard-to-reach areas? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then The Bissell Cleanview may be the answer to your cleaning needs. It has several features that make this a great vacuum for small spaces.
It may be right for you if:
- You have kids that track in dirt and drop their snacks on the floor
- You have high traffic areas that never seem to get clean enough
- You get tired of sweeping your hard floors multiple times a day
- Live in an apartment and need a machine that’s easy to store
This high-performance vacuum provides professional-quality results at a low price. This vacuum is very affordable and can fit into just about anyone’s budget. You can’t afford to pass on this great deal.
What’s In The Box?
In addition to getting the Bissell Cleanview vacuum, you also get a couple of handy tools to make cleaning even easier. You’ll get a Turbo Brush Tool, Crevice Tool, and a washable filter.
Why should you choose the Bissell Cleanview for your home? Bissell has been around since 1876, providing professional and home cleaning machines at affordable prices so the average consumer doesn’t have to miss out on high-quality products just because of a price tag.
In addition to the wide head of the Bissell Cleanview, it also pairs its Multi-Cyclonic Suction System with OnePass Technology for cleaning power that’s unmatched by other similarly priced machines. The filter that comes with the vacuum is washable, keeping you from needing to buy another filter anytime soon. The multi-level filtration ensures that whatever gets sucked into your vacuum stays there until you choose to empty the large collection tank.
You’re able to vacuum larger areas with ease with the long 25-foot power cord. In addition to this, you can reach hard-to-clean areas easily with the super long hose that reaches 6ft, not including the added length of the extension wand.
This powerful vacuum can reach deep down into carpets to clean even the most stubborn messes. Whether you have pets or messy kids, the suction power of the Bissell Cleanview can handle whatever messes they throw at it whether it’s hair, crumbs, or dirt. The included accessories make cleaning even easier. The crevice tool attachment for the hose makes it a breeze to clean blinds, between couch cushions, and even stairs.
Pros and Cons
Here are a few things we like about this product:
- 25’ power cord
- 6’ hose with extension tools
- 2-liter collection cup for dirt, hair, and other debris
- Multilevel filtration system to reduce dust and allergens
- Washable filter
And here are a couple of things we:
- Heavier than similar models, weighing 15 pounds
- Doesn’t swivel
How To Use
Do you want to learn how to use the Bissell Cleanview vacuum? Check out the video below to see how it works!
In a nutshell, the Bissell Cleanview is a great budget vacuum cleaner. It stores easily in pantries or closets so it’s great for people that live in apartments. The suction power is unmatched, combining their Multi-Cyclonic Suction System with OnePass Technology to get deep down dirt and grime out of carpets.
If you or your family members have allergies, the multilevel filtration system and washable filter can help reduce the allergens in the air of your home. So give it a go, try out the Bissell Cleanview, the best vacuum for small apartments, for yourself.