If you have searched high and low for the best stainless steel cookware and haven’t found the set that feels right for your home, you will definitely want to take a look at this extensive cookware set. This 17-piece set from Cuisinart is a great choice for large families or those that just really enjoy cooking and want a thorough set of pots and pans.
Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Set
- Brilliant stainless steel finish. Classic looks, professional performance
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Solid stainless steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling
- Oven safe to 500 F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy storage.
- Stainless steel maintains its original brilliant finish with easy dishwasher cleanup.
Are you in the market for a new set of cookware? If you love stainless steel pans and want to invest in a full set, then you are in the right place. This amazing set from Cuisinart has everything you need to make a tasty meal in one kit. Add some food and some utensils and you’re on your way to a great meal. It even comes with a lifetime warranty to cover any mishaps that you may run into.
What’s In The Box?
If you want a large set of cookware you can use with induction, this would be a great choice for you!
Here is everything you can expect to see when you open up the box for the first time:
- 5 qt saucepan with lid
- 1 qt saucepan with glass lid
- 2 qt saucepan with glass lid
- 3 qt saucepan with glass lid
- 5 qt saute pan with helper handle and glass lid
- 4 qt dutch oven with glass lid
- 8 qt stockpot with glass lid
- 8” skillet
- 10” skillet
- 12” skillet with glass lid
- 20cm steamer insert with cover
The Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Set is the perfect choice for anyone that is looking for a new set of pots and pans. For one great price, you’ll have all of the cookware you need to cook a great meal at home. This 17 piece set includes 4 saucepans with lids, a dutch oven, and more!
The lids in this kit are great because they are glass which makes it super easy to keep an eye on your food without having to take the top off, releasing heat and steam that you need to cook your food. One of the biggest benefits of using this cookware set is that the pans can all be used both on the stove and in the oven. They are even compatible with high-heat induction cooktops. Once you are done cooking, you can wash them in the sink or you can toss them in the dishwasher for easier cleanup.
Pros and Cons
Here are a few things we like about this cookware set:
- Has glass lids so you can see what you’re cooking without releasing heat and steam
- Dishwasher and oven safe (up to 500°)
- Can be broiled or put in the freezer
Here is something we don’t like:
- Food sticks sometimes
Overall, the Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Set is the perfect choice for all of your cooking needs. You can take the pans from the stove to the oven and back with ease, making them a great choice for cooking the next big holiday dinner. If you have a large family or you just want an extensive set of pots and pans for your home, the Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Set would be a great addition to your kitchen.
Don’t take my word for it! Check out the best stainless steel cookware for yourself!