If you have been on the lookout for the best stainless steel cookware and are having a hard time finding the set that feels right for your home, you will definitely want to take a look at this set. This 7-piece set from Cuisinart is a great choice for most home cooks. This set is perfect for single people, small families, or large families that want to add a few more pieces to their cookware collection. Whether you’re just starting out or you are building up your personal cookware set, this is a great option for you.
Cuisinart 77-7 Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Set Includes - 1-1/2 Qt. Saucepan w/Cover,3 Qt. Saucepan w/Cover,10" Open Skillet and 8 Qt. Stockpot w/Cover,Cookware and lids constructed of mirror-polished stainless steel
- Aluminum encapsulated in base ensures quick, even heating. Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handles; dripless rims on lids. Do not use steel wool or other metal pads that make coarse scratches. Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Features: Set includes: 1.5 Quart Suacepan with Cover 3 Quart Saucepan with Cover 8 Quart Stockpot with Cover 10" SkilletInduction-readyMirror finish. Classic looks professional performance.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor react with food or alter flavorsMeasurement markings for ease of use
Last update on 2020-04-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Are you in the market for a new set of cookware for your first home? Maybe you’re looking to switch from a non-stick set to a more eco-friendly and healthy alternative. Whatever the case, cooking with stainless steel is much easier than most people think. This modest cookware set is great if you are new to using stainless or you can even add a few pieces to your current cookware set. No matter the reasoning, this set will be a great addition to your kitchen.
What’s In The Box?
While this isn’t a massive kit, it does come with the basics. Here’s what is included with this kit:
- 5-qt saucepan with lid
- 3-qt saucepan with lid
- 10-inch skillet
- 8-qt stockpot with lid
Whether you’re looking for your first cookware set, you’re replacing old pans, or you want to add on to the cookware that you already have, the Cuisinart 77-7 is a great choice for your cooking needs. This is a smaller kit than others on the market but don’t let the small size fool you! This cookware set has a little bit of everything, making it simple to be able to make a full meal.
The bases of the pans have aluminum encapsulated in them to ensure even heating and cooking. This is great because you don’t have to worry as much about hot spots in the pan. Another great detail is that the lids are tight-fitting, sealing in all of the moisture so your food doesn’t dry out while you’re cooking.
Pros and Cons
Here are a few things we like about this cookware set:
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500°
- Drip-free pouring
- Can be used with induction cooktops
Here is something we don’t like:
- Smaller kit than many others
Overall, if you are looking for a high-quality cookware set that will not only allow you to cook on a traditional gas or electric stovetop, but also on induction or glass cooktops as well, then you are going to love this 7-piece set from Cuisinart. The Cuisinart 77-7 Chef’s Classic Stainless Steel Cookware Set will change the way you cook!
Don’t take my word for it! Check out the best stainless steel cookware for yourself!