If you love making breakfast for your family on the weekends and want to switch things up from the usual bacon and eggs, you’ll love having the best thin waffle maker. Being able to make delicious waffles at home will save you a lot of money on expensive restaurant breakfasts, since you can make food as good or better right in your own kitchen. No matter if you want classic buttermilk pancakes or you want to get creative and try out some different recipes, this waffle maker from Cuisinart is going to be your new favorite appliance.
Cuisinart Waffle Maker
- Dual indicator lights; 5-setting browning control
- Round nonstick cook plate with four quarters
- Stands on end for compact storage. BPA free
- 3-Year warranty
- Voltage-120V Features: Bakes one large traditional-style waffle|Five-setting browning control|Regulating thermostat|Red and green "ready to bake/ready to eat" indicator lights|Nonstick baking plates|Brushed stainless steel housing|Instruction/Recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
Last update on 2020-04-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Make Saturday morning breakfast truly easy with this Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker! You can be assured that it will bake the most perfect and delicious waffles for you in just minutes. Not to mention that with five different settings for browning control and indicator lights to let you know when it’s ready, you can sit back and relax while it does the work for you. Since it’s release in 2002, people have been loving this no-hassle, nonstick thin waffle maker.
Who Needs This Waffle Maker?
Let’s just say pretty much everyone needs this! Seriously, everyone who loves eating waffles for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a snack really should not be without this awesome Cuisine Waffle Maker. Since it is so straightforward and simple to use, anyone and everyone can use it. The only thing you’ll have to do is prepare the batter and then let the waffle maker do the baking. Also, it’s available for an incredibly reasonable price!
What’s in The Box?
So, what are you getting when this waffle maker arrives? Well, you’ll be receiving the brushed, stainless steel waffle maker along with the nonstick baking plates. You will also receive a recipe book that has tons of delicious and different waffle ideas to try. How do Banana Chip Waffles sound? What about Fruity Waffles? Nutty Whole Wheat Waffles? Those are just a few of the great recipes that you’ll be able to check out in the book. Last, but certainly not least, you will receive a 3-year limited warranty with it.
Overview of Features
First off, the waffle maker itself is brushed in stainless steel to look clean and sleek, and the bottom has rubber feet, which will prevent marking up your countertop. The nonstick baking plates included with this waffle maker will allow you to bake the perfect, large, traditional-style waffle with little to no effort.
It comes with a five-setting control, so you can customize if you want, golden-brown, crisper, or darker waffles, and the regulating thermostat controls the temperature and makes sure your waffle comes out the way you want them. The “ready to bake” and “ready to eat” indicator lights let you know when the time’s up so you don’t have to do any guessing.
This waffle maker is also really compact and easy to store away. It was specially designed with a latching feature on the lid, so you can actually stand it up on end to store it in your cupboard.
Pros and Cons
There are so many great things about this Cuisinart Waffle Maker!
Here are just a few things we love about it:
- Five-setting browning control to customize your waffles
- Indicator lights to let you know when it’s ready
- Nonstick baking plates
- Stands on end for compact storage
- BPA free
To be fair, here are a couple of things we didn’t like about it:
- Only bakes one waffle at a time
- No instant temperature recovery for continuous baking
How to Use This Waffle Maker and Get The Most Out of It
Honestly, there’s no second-guessing when it comes to using this product. Here are the simple steps to follow to make the best, homemade waffle in your very own kitchen:
- Plug the cord in and let the waffle maker preheat with the grids closed.
- Once the green indicator light goes on, pour the waffle batter into the center of the lower waffle grid.
- Use a heat-proof spatula to spread the batter around evenly over the grids.
- Close the lid and wait a few seconds for the light to change to red.
- Once the waffles are ready to eat, the green light will come back on.
- Open the lid and remove your perfectly baked waffle by loosening the edges with a heat-proof spatula.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Here’s a quick video to watch if you’d like to see this waffle maker in action.
Now, if you are looking for a way to make the perfect waffle, every single time, follow these helpful tips:
- Setting #3 for golden-brown waffles
- Settings #4 or 5 for crisper, darker waffles
- Make sure you spread the batter evenly over all of the plates
One more thing; let’s just call it a life-hack. If you are short on time during the week, just make some extra waffles on the weekend, allow them to cool completely and then freeze them in a plastic bag. When you need one, just pull out of the freezer and reheat it in your toaster. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
The perfect, golden-brown waffle has never been easier to make. If you are ready to enjoy delicious, homemade waffles whenever your heart (or stomach) desires, then you need this Cuisinart Waffle Maker. The easy-to-use, nonstick waffle maker will become one of your kitchen staples, and everyone will be wanting waffles on repeat!