Are you in the market for the best vacuum for small apartments? The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute is the next big thing in the stick vac world. Dyson combines the power of a full-size vacuum with the ease-of-use of a stick vac to give us the tiny but mighty Cyclone V10 Absolute. Don’t let the cordless design fool you, this is one powerful machine! If you have big messes but live in a small space, the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute is the vacuum for you.
Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Review
- Cord free. Hassle free. Powerful suction, Refer user manual for instructions
- Upto 40 minute's run time when using a non motorized tool. Suction power (MAX mode) : 115 AW
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 4 hours minimum before first use
- Upto 30 minutes of fade free power with the soft roller cleaner head
- Direct drive cleaner head. Upto 8 minutes of fade free power (in Max mode). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
Last update on 2020-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Ever since Dyson first started selling the Cyclone V10 Absolute in early 2018, the internet has been buzzing about it. It’s been popping up on “best vacuum” lists all over the place. But what makes the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute so great? Why does everyone seem to want one? There are many things that make this the best vacuum for small spaces!
Who Is This Product For?
I know what you’re thinking: Is this the right vacuum for my home and family?
It’s a great option for so many people:
- Do you live in a small space that lacks adequate storage?
- Do you have carpet in your home?
- Do you have hard floors?
- Do you need a cordless option for cleaning your vehicle’s interior?
- Do you have physical limitations that require a lightweight cleaning option?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, this is the vacuum for you! While the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute is a great machine with many awesome features, it does come with a larger price tag. So, if you’re looking for a budget vacuum or don’t have time to save for a top-of-the-line product, this may not be the best option.
One of the many things that consumers love about Dyson products is that they don’t skimp on attachments and accessories.
The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute has 4 awesome attachments for the handheld vac:
- Combination Tool
- Crevice Tool
- Mini Motorized Tool
- Soft Dusting Brush
With that many options, you’ll be able to clean every surface in your home and vehicle, from your floors to your furniture to your blinds.
Dyson has a reputation of being the leaders in several different types of appliances, whether it’s hairdryers, vacuums, or fans and heaters. There’s a reason they’re one of the top dogs: their products work!
With just one click, you can transform the stick vacuum to a handheld vac and back again. This makes it even easier to clean areas of your home other vacuums can’t reach. The bin is super easy to empty. Just remove the wand, hold it over your trash can, and press a button to remove the dirt and debris that you’ve cleaned up.
The powerful suction paired with the sturdy nylon bristles deep clean your carpet, removing dust and dirt you didn’t even know was there. The whole machine filtration system filters your air and puts out air cleaner than what it pulled in. This is great because it traps allergens, keeping your home nice and clean.
Unlike most other cordless stick vacuums, the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute has a runtime of up to 60 minutes, depending on your cleaning mode and attachments used. Similar products top out at a 40-minute runtime. With that many awesome features, this is not a vacuum you’ll want to miss out on!
Pros and Cons
Here are a few things we like about this product:
- Long runtime on a full charge
- Filters air for cleaner breathing
- The lightweight vacuum weighs less than 6 pounds
- Easily transforms into a handheld vacuum
- Powerful suction can deep-clean carpet
And here are a couple of things we do not like about it:
- It’s louder than other similar models
- It’s expensive
How To Use It
If you’re like me, you want to know as many details about a product as possible before you commit to purchasing it. Take a look at the video below to see a guide on how to use the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute.
When looking for a reliable and powerful vacuum, there are a lot of things that matter. You want something easy to use, lightweight, and is easy to store. The Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute weighs less than 6 pounds, deeply cleans your carpet with minimal effort on your part, can be turned into a handheld vac, and is small enough to store in even the tiniest apartments.
The rest is up to you. Check out the best vacuum for small apartments for yourself! You won’t be disappointed.