Are you looking for the best vacuum for small apartments? Do you want a compact convertible vacuum that has powerful suction and won’t break the bank? You’ve come to the right place! The Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 combines the benefits of an upright vacuum with the convenience of a handheld vac without a hefty price tag. This tiny but might machine is powerful while still being able to fit into pretty much any budget.
Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 Review
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18' Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster - no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
Last update on 2020-04-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One of the most shocking things to me when I moved out and lived on my own for the first time is how much more expensive things are than I realized. Food is expensive, laundry detergent is expensive, home appliances are expensive. In addition to the crazy prices of everything, my first apartment was the size of a shoebox with hardly any storage at all. Where was I going to put everything?
If you’re on the hunt for a vacuum that’s affordable and will fit in a tiny apartment or small home, the Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 is the machine for you! Since it came out in 2017, it’s become a favorite with college students, young adults, and people looking for an affordable floor cleaning option.
Who Is It For?
Let me guess… you’re here because you’re looking for a lightweight vacuum that won’t take up a ton of space and won’t hurt your wallet. Look no further! The Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 is a great option for you!
It’s great for:
- Small homes
- Homes with stairs
- Places with minimal storage space
- People on a budget
If you fit into any of the categories above, this vacuum will be a huge help in your life. Not only are the size and price tag small, but the weight is also minimal, too, making it perfect for people with physical limitations that make using a traditional upright vacuum difficult.
Because this is a 3-in-1 vacuum, there’s not much available for attachments since the device itself transforms into different styles of vacuums. You do get a crevice tool to help clean hard to reach areas, such as underneath and between couch cushions. Check out the unboxing video below to see what’s inside the box!
The Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 has a lot to offer for such a small vacuum. This vacuum is super portable, making it great for cleaning your car and taking it with you on trips to clean up after yourself, kids, and pets. Weighing in at only 4 pounds, it’s easy to handle, regardless of physical abilities or limitations.
Eureka’s Signature Swivel Sweeping head makes it easy to clean underneath and around all types of furniture in your home. The Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 cleans carpet and hard floors effortlessly.
The convertible design easily transforms into a stair vacuum and a handheld vacuum, making it easy to clean all of the areas of your home or car. You can reach up high and down low with ease. The included crevice tool allows you to clean between couch cushions without having to take them off.
The Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 is bagless and has a washable filter, preventing you from having to buy replacement bags or filters, thus reducing the overall cost of using it even further. With all of these great features, it’s hard to find a reason not to try out the Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 for yourself.
Pros and Cons
The list of benefits of the Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 is extensive, to say the least. Users of this convertible vacuum have found minimal things that they’ve disliked about it.
Here is what we like:
- Converts to two additional types of vacuum
- Bagless design
- Long power cord allows you to clean more area without having to stop and plug it into a different outlet
- Eureka’s Signature Swivel Sweeping head makes it easy to clean underneath and around furniture with ease
- Has a large dust cup, meaning you can clean more area before you have to stop and empty it
Here’s what we don’t like:
- Not as powerful as a traditional upright vacuum cleaner
How to Use It
Do you want to see how to use it right now? Check out this easy-to-follow tutorial below!
No matter how big or small your home is, the Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 is a great vacuum to tackle messes both big and small. The lightweight design is easy for people to use regardless of physical abilities. Easily change it from a stick-style vacuum to a stair vac to a handheld vacuum depending on your needs. So take the next step and try the Eureka Blaze 3-In-1 vacuum, the best vacuum for small apartments, for yourself!