Remember that brown spot on your carpet from the drink someone spilt?
Or maybe it’s that bad smell from the mess your dog left on the floor of your car.
Whatever the case may be, you’re frustrated because the stubborn spot just won’t come out.
You may be wondering if you’ll ever get it out.
Maybe you’ve thought about calling the carpet cleaner guy.
However, you know it can get pretty expensive.
So here’s the thing.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had access to your own carpet cleaner to get rid of any spot or stain in just minutes?
Well, that’s where a powerful and efficient portable carpet cleaner comes in.
Want to read about the best portable carpet cleaner?
If so, then keep on reading!
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet Cleaner
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
Last update on 2020-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet Cleaner is a lightweight and convenient carpet cleaner that quickly tackles any stain or spill.
Due to its Dual Tank Technology, clean and dirty water are kept separate, providing an even more efficient cleaning for your carpet, upholstery, stairs or car.
Who needs this Spot Cleaner?
If you are looking for an easy solution to cleaning up spills, stains, and even pet accidents, then you need this spot cleaner.
It doesn’t matter if you’re not an expert in carpet cleaners, this Hoover Spot Cleaner is lightweight and easy to use.
It even has a self-cleaning hose, so you don’t have to worry about trying to wash it out and having bad odors linger around.
Now, if you’re looking for something to clean all of your carpet and home, then you should look into an upright, full-size carpet cleaner since it is better suited for bigger jobs.
What’s in the box?
When you purchase this portable spot cleaner, you will receive the compact cleaner along with a longer reach + self-cleaning hose that extends 5 feet further to remove any unwanted stain.
You will also receive the Multipurpose Tool which connects to the unit and is key in removing tough stains.
Last but not least, you’ll be getting a trial sizes of the cleaning solution and the pretreat gel.
Overview of features:
This compact cleaner weighs just 9 lbs. and is only 15 in. tall, making it easy for anyone to carry and move.
The 5-foot hose allows you to reach even farther to remove any stain on your stairs, carpet or upholstery.
The hose is also self-cleaning, making it a breeze to keep the unit clean and free of foul odors.
The multipurpose tool is antimicrobial, so you don’t have to worry about mold, mildew or bacteria forming in the tool.
This cleaner is meant for small areas and spills.
Pros & Cons
Here are just a few of the reasons this product is awesome!
- Removes spots and stains from pretty much anywhere
- Antimicrobial multipurpose tool prevents mold, mildew, or bacteria from forming
- hose allows you to reach farther
- Self-cleaning, hassle-free hose
- Lightweight and compact
Also, here’s just a couple of the cons:
- Not hands-free or automatic
- Not ideal for large areas
How to use the Spotless Cleaner and get the most out of it:
Using the spot cleaner is quite simple.
Here are the easy instructions to get the cleaner ready to go:
- Press down on top latch of the clean water tank, tilt and lift up to remove.
- Unscrew the cap and then add warm (not boiling) water to the fill line.
- Fill the cap with detergent and pour it into the tank.
- Replace the cap on the tank and insert the tank back into the unit (you should hear it snap into place).
- Insert the selected tool on the cleaning hose.
- Plug the Spotless in, turn it on and start cleaning!
For wet stains, quickly dry up the area by applying downward pressure and pulling the hose towards you slowly.
For any dry and old stains, just press the trigger behind the tool to spray the cleaning solution and then scrub back and forth until everything is removed.
If you’d like to watch a demo video on how to use the Hoover Spotless Cleaner, check out this video.
Hoover Spotless Cleaner Alternatives:
If you love the idea of this portable carpet cleaner, but you’re looking to invest in something that will take care of larger areas for a whole home deep cleaning, don’t worry!
Check out the Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner.
This full-sized carpet cleaner has Automatic Cleaning Technology, so you just have to push forward to clean and pull back to dry.
Refresh not only your floors but other hard-to-reach places with the 2-in-1 pet tool that is included with the unit.
Now, to wrap things up.
This Spotless Cleaner is absolutely perfect for any home and anyone looking to get rid of spills or any accidents that happen.
It’s lightweight and compact design makes it possible for anyone to use and store, and its self-cleaning hose makes clean-up easy.
Great news, right?
Of course it’s good news!
You no longer have to worry about those early morning coffee spills in your car, since the Hoover Spotless Cleaner will take care of it!