If you’re looking for the best rain shower head that will provide a steady stream of water, check out the Moen Velocity. Whether you’re renovating your bathroom or just looking to upgrade your current bathroom hardware, the Moen Velocity is a great choice for your home. With four different finishes to choose from, you’re bound to find one to fit your personal style. This convertible showerhead goes from a vigorous concentrated stream to a luxurious drenching rainfall flow with just the flip of a switch.
Moen Velocity Review
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- POWERFUL RINSE: Advanced, self-pressurizing Moen Immersion rainshower technology channels water through the showerhead with three times more spray power than most rainshowers for a more thorough rinse
- FULL COVERAGE: Large spray head rainshower for exceptional water coverage
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Single handle lever make it easy to adjust the water
- PEACE-OF-MIND: Designed for hassle-free installation
Last update on 2020-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Are you shopping for a new showerhead for your bathroom? Are you torn between a traditional concentrated spray and a rainfall style flow? The Moen Velocity is the best of both worlds. Backed by Moen’s famous limited lifetime guarantee, you know you’re getting a long-lasting rain shower that you’re going to use and love for years to come.
It’s also one of the top-rated showerheads according to Consumer Reports, meaning it’s passed several tests to ensure it’s a good buy. With several finish options available, you know you’ll be able to find a style that matches your bathroom fixtures and decor.
Who Is It For?
Are you renovating your bathroom or just looking to upgrade your current bathroom fixtures? Regardless of why you’re in the market for a new showerhead, the Moen Velocity is a great option for your home.
You’ll love it if:
- Your family is torn between wanting a rainfall style shower head and a traditional pressurized spray
- You love the idea of a rainfall style flow but don’t want to commit to it for every single shower
- You want a high-quality showerhead from a company with a great reputation
- You’re looking to upgrade your showering experience
What’s In The Box?
I’m sure you’re curious as to what’s included with your new showerhead. Not only do you receive the Moen Velocity, but you’ll also receive the necessary hardware to install it. Installation can be done on either your wall or ceiling and works with several different extensions.
What’s so great about the Moen Velocity? There are several benefits to purchasing this showerhead.
First, the Moen Velocity has a toggle switch on the side that changes it from a soothing rainfall flow shower to a high-pressure spray. In full rainfall mode, the Moen Velocity uses all 100 spray nozzles. In the traditional higher pressure mode, it uses just the 30 nozzles in the center. Both modes still use the same 2.5 gallons per minute flow rate.
You can truly feel the durable construction of the product. When you pull it out of the box, you can feel how sturdy the Moen Velocity is.
Moen backs its products with a lifetime guarantee, and the Moen Velocity is no exception. If you have issues with leaking, dripping, or the finish you can contact Moen and they’ll replace the showerhead or parts, depending on the issue.
One of the best things about the Moen Velocity is how easy it is to install. With minimal effort, you’re only 30-90 minutes from a soothing rainfall shower, right in your own home.
In addition to how great it works, it looks great. The simple style goes with any decorating scheme. It also comes in 4 different finishes to match any fixtures you have in your bathroom. The Moen Velocity also has silicone nozzles, making it extremely easy to clean without much effort.
Pros and Cons
Here are a few things we really like about it:
- Comes in 4 different finishes so you’re bound to find a finish to match your bathroom
- Has two different modes to choose from – standard pressurized spray and gentle rainfall
- Easy to install
- Has a lifetime guarantee
- Simple design looks great with anyone’s style
Here is something we dislike about it:
- Rainfall mode doesn’t work as well if your home has low water pressure
How To Use
One of the best things about the Moen Velocity is how easy it is to install. You don’t need any special tools or skills to put it in yourself. You also save money by not needing to hire a professional plumber to install it for you. The Moen Velocity can be mounted on either your wall or ceiling, depending on your personal preferences. It’s as simple as removing your existing showerhead and hardware and swapping it out for the Moen Velocity and the corresponding hardware.
In a nutshell, the Moen Velocity is one of the best rainfall showerheads on the market. Whether you’re doing a full bathroom renovation or want to treat yourself to a new showerhead, you’re going to love the Moen Velocity. With several finishes available, you’ll find the perfect style for your home.
It’s easy to install, stylish, and has two modes to choose from. You can enjoy the luxurious full soak rainfall mode or a traditional concentrated spray.
The rest is up to you. If you want to try the best rain shower head, check out the Moen Velocity for yourself.