If you think the old-school mop and buckets are outdated and couldn’t possibly be reinvented, it’s time to check out the best microfiber mop. This inventive mop has a triangular-shaped head, allowing it to fit snugly into corners and other tight spaces and the bucket uses a foot pedal to wring out your mophead like a salad spinner, allowing you to get as much excess water out of the head as you want.
- Exclusive bucket design has built-in wringer that allows for hands-free wringing
- Deep-cleaning microfiber removes and absorbs tough dirt and grime
- High-quality foot pedal designed to activate spin wringing, allowing the level of moisture to be controlled
- Features Splash Guard to keep splash and spray inside bucket when wringing.Do not expose to excessive sunlight
- Compatible with the EasyWring Mop Refill
Last update on 2020-03-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop Review
If you’ve ever used a mop and bucket, you know how hard wringing out the mop head can be. It seems like no matter how hard you squeeze, they’re still dripping with water. This makes it one of the best wood floor mops. O-Cedar has eliminated that problem with their amazing new mop and bucket.
The O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop has quickly become a favorite amongst housewives, housekeepers, and anyone else that has needed to mop their floors. With their EasyWring technology, spinning the excess water out of your mophead is now as easy as using a foot pedal.
Who Is It For?
Are you wondering if your home will benefit from the O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop?
You’ll love it if:
- You hate using a hand wringer to wring out your mop head
- You’re tired of your old sponge mop
- You want a mop that can clean corners and other tight spaces with ease
The only way you won’t love this product is if you have carpet all over your home and it won’t get used.
What’s In The Box?
So what exactly do you get with your new mop? Check out this unboxing video below to see for yourself!
This fantastic mop from O-Cedar has several great qualities that make it one of the best mops you’ll ever use.
First, the head of it is triangular, allowing it to fit into corners with no problem. This allows you to get every inch of your floor nice and clean. The microfiber strands are super absorbent and have great cleaning power, picking up anything in its path. You’ll be able to get every speck of dirt off of your floor, leaving a streak-free glow that no other mop can offer.
The bucket has some great qualities you’ll love as well. Not only is it roomy enough to have plenty of hot water for cleaning in it, but the wringer also spins like a salad spinner, using only a foot pedal to power it. You’ll be able to get as much extra water out of the mop head as you want.
If you’ve ever found yourself battling with a traditional mop wringer and thought it couldn’t be improved, you need to check out the O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop.
Pros and Cons
Here are a few things we like about this mop:
- Easy-to-use salad spinner style wringer uses a foot pedal to remove excess water from your mop head
- Triangle shaped mop head gets into corners with ease
- Microfiber strands clean messes better than most other mops
- The lightweight mop is easy to use
And here is something we don’t like about it:
- Does not come with any replacement mop heads
To sum up, the O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop is one of the best spin mops available at this time. The cleaning head is triangular so you can clean in corners and other tight spaces, the bucket has a foot pedal wringer to remove excess water from the mop head, and the microfiber strands clean easily and effectively.
The next step is on you. If you’re looking for the best microfiber mop, check out the O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop.