Are you looking for the best vacuum for small apartments? Look no further! This lightweight, compact cordless vacuum will get the job done! The Onson Stick Vacuum Cleaner will change the way you clean, for the better. Not only can you use it as an upright vacuum cleaner, but it is also easily converted to a handheld vacuum that can be used to easily target messes in hard to reach areas, making it great for cleaning your car or furniture.
Onson Stick Vacuum Cleaner Review
- 【SUPER CLEANING POWER】ONSON LATEST VERSION supports quiet, powerful 150-watt suction in MAX mode, suck up dust,pet hairs on hardwood floor minutes. PLEASE NOTE: Since we have upgrade our vacuum, so you might recieve an upgraded version.
- 【CORDLESS CONVENIENCE】Wireless design help you get rid of hassle of a cord, and still provides an impressive 12Kpa of suction to give you a deep, thorough Cleaning.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT PLUS】Weighing under 4.85 lbs,easy to clean up high, down low and everywhere in between. It can also convert into a handheld vacuum, and comes with two snap-on tools.
- 【NOISE FREE】Aside from general loudness, ONSON Vaccum Sweeper operated at lower frequencies, which sound less annoying, giving you a quiet cleaning experience.Best gift for Mothers Day.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】Additional to the machine, you can also get an extra sweeping brush, 2-in-1 vacuum dusting brush, crevice tool ,and charging adapter.
Last update on 2020-04-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Onson Stick Vacuum is a powerful all-in-one vacuum that debuted on the market in 2018. Since it’s release, it has become a fast favorite. It’s great for tackling messes on hard floors, carpets, furniture, and even car interior. The Onson Stick Vacuum has been revamped once since it first came out; upgraded vacuums have stronger suction power than the previous model. If you are looking for the best apartment vacuum, this is the machine for you.
Who Is This Product For?
Here’s something we can both agree on, vacuums make cleaning so much easier. Sure, sweeping works alright. But who wants to put all effort into sweeping every day when you never really get rid of the whole mess? You always have that line leftover that the dustpan doesn’t catch. With the Onson Stick Vacuum, that problem is eliminated.
So, who can use this awesome product? Anyone, really! It’s affordable, lightweight, and super easy to use. With several different cleaning modes to choose from, the possibilities are pretty much endless.
- Vacuuming your car
- Hard floors
- Cleaning between couch cushions
The Onson Stick Vacuum weighs in at 4.85 pounds, making it a great option for people of all ages and abilities. If you have arthritis, weight limits, or any chronic pain condition, you’ll be able to use this with ease – without making your pain worse!
And on top of that, this vacuum is a great choice for those with apartments. The compact design makes it easy to store in homes with minimal storage spaces. Even better, it operates at a much lower frequency than traditional vacuums so you won’t have to worry about disturbing your neighbors, sleeping relatives, or roommates.
While it isn’t compatible with shaggier styles of carpet, you would still get use out of it if you have furniture, hard floors, or car interior that tends to get messy.
What’s In The Box?
Not only do you get a cordless vacuum that’s more powerful than most other similar models on the market, but you’ll also receive a charger, a second snap-in rotating brush, a dual-purpose dust brush, a crevice tool, and a dock with tool storage inserts.
You might be wondering what exactly puts the Onson Stick Vacuum above the other cordless sweeper vacuums on the market? The Onson Stick Vacuum is a lightweight cordless vacuum, weighing in at just under 5lbs. It can be used as an upright sweeper vacuum or you can switch it to the handheld mode to clean furniture, car interior, stairs, blinds, and more.
The crevice tool allows it to reach into areas most vacuums can’t touch, even with a hose attachment. Not only is it great for dust, dirt, and crumbs, it also picks up pet hair like a champ. It can easily replace your full-size vacuum and broom for most messes.
The cordless design makes this vacuum super portable. You can use it all over your house without having to worry that there’s an outlet nearby. You can even take it out to your car and clean the seats and carpet with ease.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts longer than other similar vacuums. It runs on MAX Mode for 20 minutes or on Standard Mode for a full 40 minutes! That’s close to an hour of vacuuming on standard mode without having to stop and recharge. With a charge time of 4-5 hours, you’ll be able to clean your car and home all in one day.
Pros and Cons
Here are a few things we like about it:
- Cordless design for extra portability
- Lightweight design – less than 5 pounds!
- Can be used as an upright vacuum or as a handheld vac
- Comes with a few different attachments to tackle any mess in your home or car
- Great for carpet, hard floors, furniture, and vehicle interiors
Here are a couple of things we do not like about it:
- Only runs for a maximum of 40 minutes
- Takes up to 5 hours to charge
How It Works
Not only is the Onson Stick Vacuum affordable, but it’s also really easy to use! Check out the video below to see for yourself.
It all adds up to this: the Onson Stick Vacuum is one of the best cordless vacuum options available. It’s lightweight, affordable, and cleans messes better than most other similar models. If you’re looking for a vacuum that’s compact enough to store in even the smallest spaces, check out the Onson Stick Vacuum, the best vacuum for small apartments.